April 22nd meet in Columbus, OH...Who's in?!?

I agree...it's supposed to rain for the next couple of days so that should take care of the rain for a while...it doesn't rain on mazda meets

So what is the difference between a General Admission ticket and a Grandstand ticket for the Saturday events (besides cost)? I've never been to mid-Ohio so which should I be looking forward to paying for?

Is there anybody going with us that had their car featured in the 2006 calendar (created by MP3Architect)? I want owners to sign my calendar! :) haha cheesy, I know.

Hey Onatrum,

The only difference between the grandstand ticket and the general admission ticket is that you can only sit and watch the races in the grandstand seats around the track if you have a grandstand ticket. Last year they did not sell grandstand tickets at the gate, if you did not pre-order them you couldn't sit in the grandstands which I like best. The view from the grandstand on the back straightaway gives you the greatest field of view. Plus you get to see all the action in the Esses. By the way, I will sign your calendar but it will cost you a beer! hahahahaha

Well I'm getting pretty pumped for this meet...just ordered eibach pro kit springs so hopefully those will be on in time for the meet, also got my guage cluster rings from MAM. Need to get some polish to finish them off then i'll put them on this week.

DaveB - Well let's see, I checked the fridge and have a couple Bud Lights, some Powerade, a little Jack, expired milk, and I also found an unopened can of natty on our front porch from our last party...pick your poison buddy! lol Since you're featured in October, which happens to be my b-day month, how 'bout we call it an early b-day gift??? (thumb)

I'm bringing a handycam and a digital camera. Anybody else got a video camera, I want some footage of my car actually moving.

I will bring my digital camera and camcorder also. OK, lets call it an early B-Day gift. hahahaha

Alright Tomorrow morning at 9:00am - 9:30am we will be meeting in the stadium parking lot

1900 Cannon Dr
Columbus, OH

See you there

Well i know you are all going to hate me but i wont be able to make it . we didnt get home till a little bit ago from our Michigan/Chicago trip and frankly I am just worn out at the moment. I am really upset and dissapointed that I wont be able to make it as I have been looking forward to it but its just not possible right now. I hope you all have a great time for me

MSPRO said:
Well i know you are all going to hate me but i wont be able to make it . we didnt get home till a little bit ago from our Michigan/Chicago trip and frankly I am just worn out at the moment. I am really upset and dissapointed that I wont be able to make it as I have been looking forward to it but its just not possible right now. I hope you all have a great time for me

You guys missed a helluva a meet,the Mazda Teams were really accomodatin to all of our members. We'll have some pics/video soon. Props to Onatrum for shooting some great video, thanks to all of the Protege owners that showed up, I appreciate the effort!

This will be an annual event, Mazda Corporate, Mazdaspeed Motorsports Division and all of the teams are behind this!

Perro - Thanks again for everything I had a great time and can't wait to go back. Next time i'll have to make sure i don't have any other plans for the wkend so i can stay longer. Here are some pics from saturday:

Pic 1: All those georgous mazda 6's
Pic 2: My MSP, Onatrum's P5, and PaulMSP1939's MSP taken in front of The Horseshoe at Ohio State
Pic 3: The GT Cars
Pic 4: Mazda 6 and a Porsche
Pic 5: Courtsey of the Passes the Mazda Club and park mazda hooked us up with. Up close and personal in the pits

Attachments

• Mazda Meet & Mid Ohio 002.jpg
    Mazda Meet & Mid Ohio 002.jpg
    390.8 KB · Views: 83
  • Mazda Meet & Mid Ohio 018.jpg
    Mazda Meet & Mid Ohio 018.jpg
    326.7 KB · Views: 85
  • Mazda Meet & Mid Ohio 017.jpg
    Mazda Meet & Mid Ohio 017.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 81
  • Mazda Meet & Mid Ohio 003.jpg
    Mazda Meet & Mid Ohio 003.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 94
  • Mazda Meet & Mid Ohio 021.jpg
    Mazda Meet & Mid Ohio 021.jpg
    259.3 KB · Views: 101
Mazdaspeed989 said:
Perro - Thanks again for everything I had a great time and can't wait to go back. Next time i'll have to make sure i don't have any other plans for the wkend so i can stay longer. Here are some pics from saturday:

Pic 1: All those georgous mazda 6's
Pic 2: My MSP, Onatrum's P5, and PaulMSP1939's MSP taken in front of The Horseshoe at Ohio State
Pic 3: The GT Cars
Pic 4: Mazda 6 and a Porsche
Pic 5: Courtsey of the Passes the Mazda Club and park mazda hooked us up with. Up close and personal in the pits

Glad you guys made it, this will be an annual event! Mazda Corporate and Mazdaspeed Motorsports loved the support from both the Protege and 6 communities!

Perro del Sol said:
You guys missed a helluva a meet,the Mazda Teams were really accomodatin to all of our members. We'll have some pics/video soon. Props to Onatrum for shooting some great video, thanks to all of the Protege owners that showed up, I appreciate the effort!

This will be an annual event, Mazda Corporate, Mazdaspeed Motorsports Division and all of the teams are behind this!

i know we did..there was just no way that we could make it. we got home at around 1am and didnt get to sleep until after 6am. we had been driving from michigan to chicago to ky the day before so we were exhausted. we arent moving to florida now so we will definantly have to make it next year

Perro del Sol said:
Glad you guys made it, this will be an annual event! Mazda Corporate and Mazdaspeed Motorsports loved the support from both the Protege and 6 communities!

well you can definetally count me in for next year. I had no idea what i was missing!

MSPRO said:
i know we did..there was just no way that we could make it. we got home at around 1am and didnt get to sleep until after 6am. we had been driving from michigan to chicago to ky the day before so we were exhausted. we arent moving to florida now so we will definantly have to make it next year

Great, we'll see you next year! Mazda loved how we all represented them, so I am working on the Mosport Meet in Toronto and one for Road Atlanta....I will be working on these events this weekend.

Back