April 18, 2009 Detail Party...

:
Mazdaspeed3. 2008
Rays house in Canton. Starting at 10 or earlier if you can make it. I will be there by 9. Cooking burgers and dogs between 12 and 2. Come one come all.

How about an install party too? Anyone that has anything that needs to be done, bring it along as well.

I will be doing the fog light mod to anyones 3/6 that wants it done.

I still have that mid brace to install.. hardest part apparently is finding a 21mm socket and getting my car on ramps haha.

Well let's start a list of what we're gonna get done that day. That way we can arrange all the tools and whatnot to get things done. Matt, I have ramps and I'll check a few other tool boxes in my house for a 21mm socket.

I have ramps too, my car is too low to pull on to them though, i can back onto them with minimal rubbing though.

I did the 2x4 trick last time, worked well. The jack i have is a bit overkill and i have to use hockey pucks so it doesnt scrape under my car.

I wonder if this is going to turn out like the rest of our detail parties, everyone comes with a clean car and mods already installed and we just drink brown pops.

dang, i just checked and april 18th is my monday.

but, if it is during the day, starting early, i might be able to make it.

Back