Apexi Drop In Panel Filter for Mazdaspeed 3

jamesk

:
mazda protege 2002
Hey everyone,

Well for the past few months I been driving around in my new 2012 mazdaspeed 3. The car is great and I wanted to install a couple of mods to keep me happy (for now).

I was doing research for a good drop in filter and I came to the conclusion that the Apexi drop in filters are the best fit for me, even though they are on the pricey side. I have not had any luck finding one that was for the MS3 so I decided to call the company and find out what the deal is.

Because they do not specifically make one for our cars, the technician decided to find a application that would work. That being said, I have to take pictures of my stock filter and measure the demensions so he can either find a filter that would work or design one from scratch.

I will keep everyone posted to see if there is another option for our MS3. Any opinions or input on the MS3 please post up!!!

Also, does anybody have an extra stock filter lying around that they are wiling to donate to me? I can maybe ship it to Apexi for fitment testing. It does not have to be in good condition. Thanks guys!!

Back