AP and Dashhawk on an 08.5

Does anybody know if the AP/maps are compatible with Canadain vehicles?

Will the Dashhawk work on an 08.5. They only list an 07.

The dash hawk will definitely work on the 08.5.

As far as the maps go, I don't know too much about COBB's AP maps, but I don't think there would be a major issue with using them as long as the parts used in the map match the parts you are using.

I can personally vouch for the dash hawk working on a 08.5, its a pretty cool device. Both things plug into the obdII port dont they? wouldn't that make it kind of hard to run both at the same time?

I can personally vouch for the dash hawk working on a 08.5, its a pretty cool device. Both things plug into the obdII port dont they? wouldn't that make it kind of hard to run both at the same time?

Good point. I don't think you could use both at the same time, but with the AP, you just need to load the map and then it doesn't need to be attached anymore.
So, after you have whatever map you want on the ecu, just remove the AP and plug the dash hawk in and it will work fine..

I dont really know much about the AP so its good to know you wouldn't have to have it plugged in all the time.

i think the canadian cars are compatable. 8.5 car is not mechanicly diffrent from the 07 or 08 its only paint and interior small things. so the AP should work with it as well.

I have heard rumors that Cobb is looking into putting data logging on the AP, atleast on the ones for the Subbies. My friend was telling me that they were going to release a newer firmware that should have it on there.

AP works with 08.5, Christian from Cobb has reported that on their forums. Datalogging is in the works with the AP, but the dashhawk is still a cool device to have.

Latest posts

Back