anyone's steering wheel messed up?

i'm gonna try to explain this as best as i can but if you dont understand then feel free to ask. my steering wheel seems to point way towards the drivers side. i don't think it's an alignment issue just because it is possible for me to go down the road straight, the only problem though is my wheel isn't straight. it's like if i wanted to read the M on the horn i'd have to tilt my head way to the left. i just noticed it last week and thought i had an alignment issue but it is possible for me to get the thing to drive straight so i'm not really sure that's what it is. a lot of times it also seems that when i pull up to a stop that once i'm fully stopped my steering wheel will correct itself and go back to being straight. any ideas or anyone else had this problem?

Hi,

I had that problem with a previous car; an alignment should fix it.

Bring it back to the dealer and they should fix it under warranty.

right on. thanks a lot. i figured i'd put it on the board so at least if i was taking it to the dealer i'd know what kind of fix it'd be so they wouldn't try jerking me around saying it's this and that and possibly things not under warranty. as always thanks for the info

Back