Anyone wanna do a seattle meet?

Hi. I'm still alive. lol.

meet sounds interesting, though i'm not really into the scene anymore.

let me know i guess.

I am Mike since you quit on your car already!! ;) I would go but I doubt my car would be done!! You could all check out my beat up truck!!

Rob

I haven't quit yet. I still own it, and I'm still planning on finishing it. it's just more of a matter of when i'll have the time and money to do it. :(

If its between nov 6th and nov 25th im down...I'd like to meet some of you guys...

old faces indeed, hey guys, I'm a local now even. Umm, I could be in, but I'm possibly moving to ballard really soon and sorting allof that business out takes way toomuch time.

Last edited:
lol this thread died.... I thought I'd revive it a bit. I'm going to be moving on to another car soon, so I wanna do my last meet with my car before I change over.... But come on guys shoot for something in winter?

Sounds good to me, My car will be running by feb (1st show is in Feb in Portland)

Location options anyone?

Rob

Alki? Edmonds? Everett? Federal Way? haha, sorry just throwing out random places. Anyone ever talk to the guys up in Vancouver?

If we get something serious rolling for this winter, I can try to get the guys at Lee Johnson Mazda to open up the service department for the meet...They do it all the time for the Miata club....It's HUGE...They fit about 40 Miatas in there and still have tons of room....

Back