Anyone using Raceland coilovers?

I ordered some but they will not be in until May. From what I have read from people that have them they are good for daily driving but if you are planning on autocrossing you may want to spend the money for a good coilover kit.

I don't know about the sets for the MS3 but for the Miata, Raceland coils are notoriously terrible. Main problem being spring rates not high enough for the amount of drop that most people are doing with them resulting in a poor ride. Many people have reported that the spring rates very from kit to kit. YMMV.

the springs look odd. I think these would be best for the dropped looks and not necesarly performance at all. But wow that cheap. I thought entry level coilers started around 900+. Thanks for asking . I was hoping some one already has them in place for a review. It's soon to be May so i hope you can let us know how they treat you

ps you can always swap springs to what works best and even for mine springs are not expensive so you can afford to try some options i think. I went with megastupidstiff in front and about 490 in rear which is waay to stiff for street driving. The Cobbs had it dialed in nice on stock struts

Back