Anyone try the New Bridgestone Weatherpeak Tires?

Thanks @Freedom55 and @CX5Nut. The inflating the tire by 3 psi seemed to have solved the issue. It feels great while driving. The only problem that I now face is while driving on a very smooth highway at 70, it noticebly vibrates. Vibration decrease as I slow down. On highway that are rough, the ride is smooth. Inside city, I dont feel it at all and it is smooth ride.

Thanks @Freedom55 and @CX5Nut. The inflating the tire by 3 psi seemed to have solved the issue. It feels great while driving. The only problem that I now face is while driving on a very smooth highway at 70, it noticebly vibrates. Vibration decrease as I slow down. On highway that are rough, the ride is smooth. Inside city, I dont feel it at all and it is smooth ride.
Probably needs rebalancing or could be a defective tire. I would go back to Costco.

Thats what I did. They found no issue with balancing and no tire defects.
I find that hard to believe and you must be frustrated (I would)! It's not like you bought a cheap offshore tire as Bridgestone are generally excellent tires. I'm assuming your new tires were mounted on the wheels you had and the old tires were not vibrating. In cases like this, I know some people went to a reputable tire shop and had the tires force balanced on a Hunter balancing machine at extra cost. I personally never had to do this and in the last two decades, I bought several Bridgestone tires, both Winter and all season mostly at Costco and they were always balanced properly.

On a prior vehicle, I'd had a light-ish strike against a raised section of pavement that dinged one of the wheels. Not enough that I noticed any vibrations under ~45mph or so. But, on the highway there was a slight to mild vibration that had nothing to do with the tires. Got a new wheel, and problem was eliminated.

Likely the tires, but don't discount that the wheel(s) might have issues.

If you've not had satisfactory feel since they were installed, I'd get a "road force" type balancing of the things, pointing out the pesky vibration problem. In the couple of times during the past ~30+ years where I've had minor wheel or out-of-round issues, the "road force" (Hunter, IIRC) balancing isolated and took care of it.

Back