Anyone speed6er have GEICO?

I have Geico and it does not say I have an MSP (I'm looking at the insurance card right now).

Really? Holy buckets. I spent thirty minutes telling them that there was a difference between Mazdaspeed6, Mazda6, and Mazdaspeed Protege.

Now, it just says Mazda Mazdaspeed on mine.

I have a mazda mazdaspeed... as long as they have my correct VIN then it shouldn't matter, the VIN is proof that they know what car you have

Does your insurance say that you drive a MSP?

I have a mazda mazdaspeed... as long as they have my correct VIN then it shouldn't matter, the VIN is proof that they know what car you have

This. I currently have my GEICO insurance card in hand. When I first bought the car in 2006 and gave them the VIN, it was labeled as a Mazda 6. However, now they have it labeled correctly.

This. I currently have my GEICO insurance card in hand. When I first bought the car in 2006 and gave them the VIN, it was labeled as a Mazda 6. However, now they have it labeled correctly.

Mine still says Mazda 6. Even though I try to argue it but it comes up as a Mazda 6 to them.

Did you give them the VIN? It shouldn't come up as a 6. I hope that it doesn't come back to bite ya.

Back