anyone running paisani

coyfish

Paisani tune looks like my best option at this point. The gains are solid, it self adjusts, and its reliable. The cobb of course is the other option but I dont have the exact mods that their maps require. Lots of people seem to complain that their cars aren't running that well. Paisani is a bit cheaper too.

Anyway just wondering if anyone here is running the paisani. If you are what are your thoughts?

Thanks

do a search for piasani. There is another thread of a few people who run it. Everyone seemed to have vanished so im trying to spark up some new interest.

i'm sorry but i'm not going to waste my hard earned money one something that is so obscure and seemingly mythical with no customer support, actually no support period, no dyno time, graphs, nothing zip. If a shop is doing this then why should you have to pm a guy to get contact info? Why all the tip-toeing around. Like the old saying goes "if it's to good to be true....."

A web search yielded very little results, but you do need to check out Seems to me this is just nothing but smoke and mirrors, hyped up by nypest and his buddies. He got busted out and everyone vanished.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeh thats what im thinking now AWDTerror. Thanks for the heads up. Not sure what im going to do for my tuning now :(. I dont feel like paying 1 grand for the CPE standback and have to fine tune everything. I also am not sure about running the cobb with my mods . . . I seem to notice that most people who run great with the cobb are near stockers with maybe an intake at most for performance.

I did some hunting earlier with no results. That's already a big red flag in my book.

As far as tuning goes, I'm torn as well. Cobb sounds nice, but like you coyfish, their mod profiles don't exactly impress me, and my plans aren't in the same direction as their maps. The standback sounds promising, and the ability to get it retuned if needed is nice, but I'm trying to justify nearly $1000, and they can't even flash the throttle plate for free, it cost an extra $450. That's a lot of money for a tune. There's the XEDE, but not too many people run it, but it had pretty favorable results, but doesn't get the publicity that the other two have.

Yeah I saw xede as well. It seems nice but similar to the standback in terms of customizing and price. Seems like the cobb AP is our only option unless you want to fork out 1K+.

My eventual plan is to run a Gt3071, catted downpipe and 3" turboback setup, tuned safely for 17-17.5 psi. I don't want to go grenading my motor down the road.

just be patient. it seems to me if you have a dashhawk cobb can calibrate a map for you based on the datalog

Back