Anyone planning on selling their stuff?

Banks618

:
Blue MP3
Does anyone around the STL area selling/know someone who is selling any of their Protege parts (2.0)?

I have a set of MSP wheels, Front lip, GT spec V-brace, AWR front/rear MM's. maybe some other stuff in my garage that I'm looking to get rid of I would sell you the lot for a decent price, let me know if you are intrested. I live in South County STL, MO. I just bought A GTO so I'm looking to make room. (first)

How much for the MSP wheels?

silverspeed03 said:
I have a set of MSP wheels, Front lip, GT spec V-brace, AWR front/rear MM's. maybe some other stuff in my garage that I'm looking to get rid of I would sell you the lot for a decent price, let me know if you are intrested. I live in South County STL, MO. I just bought A GTO so I'm looking to make room. (first)

silverspeed03 said:
only minor rash, from previous owner

Do you have any pictures of them? And do they still have the center caps?
I can't stand to look at my rims any more, they are chipping in all directions.

Actually, I do not have any pictures. I do not have a digital camera but I may be able to get some pics up. Yes all center caps are attached. I think you'll be satisfied. What part of STL do you live in, if your close you could stop buy and check them out.

silverspeed03 said:
Actually, I do not have any pictures. I do not have a digital camera but I may be able to get some pics up. Yes all center caps are attached. I think you'll be satisfied. What part of STL do you live in, if your close you could stop buy and check them out.

I live in Edwardsville, IL about 25minutes away from down town. I won't be back until next week for thanksgiving break (purdue), but I would like to stop by some time to take a look at them.

silverspeed03 said:
How much for the motor mounts?

And the $300 is for the wheels and tires correct? (I don't know what IDW means) How much tread is left on the tires?

woops, I ment IDK (I Don't Know), Yes $300 for wheels and tires. How much tread is left?...........Honestly, there is not too much tread left, they're not bald but there might be a little more than an 1/8th", they're not new tires by any means.

Back