Anyone know where i can get flat face valves and arp rod bolts for my fs-de rebuild?

:
Mazda,626,lx,2.0l 4 cyl
Well my motor ended up taking a crap on me after building the head with no bottom end work done.Lost the two middle cylinders just driving home :(Well im in the process of making it fully built but im planning on getting supertech valve springs and titanium retainers and of course better valves.Question is though I have been searching for a while and I cant find flat faced valves and i dont want to invest 700 bucks for everything if the valves are just 1mm oversized but not flat,cause i can get a 5 angle valve job for alot cheaper on stock valves that would be just as high flowing and just keep my oem springs and retainers and save alot of money right there.Also I would really like the arp rod bolts but cant find those either,I have found both the head stud bolts of course and even the crank cap bolts which i didnt even know they made for the fs-de,but nothing for rods.Im getting ready for fs-ze pistons 40 overs with top seal gapless rings and shaving the head another 50 thousandths of an inch after shaving it a hundred thousandths of an inch when i first built the head and putting a 0.27mm thick cosmetic headgasket compared to the 0.30 stock thick headgasket and I want flat faced valves to also help increase the compression even more.And of course I want the rod bolts so the motor will have as much support possible so it wont take a crap on me again.Also would appreciate some feedback on the mp3 ecu and lsd diff.I am thinking of putting it on when im done with the motor but i am planning on spraying a 75 shot every once and a while so does anyone know if the advanced timing from the mp3 ecu will be okay or just a disaster when i spray.And also since I have my speed sensor conncted to a gear on my stock diff and not the abs like the msp could I use a msp lsd diff or would i end up losing my speed sensor?Any help would be appreciated thanks.

Last edited:
with all that work you will need some sort of engine management mp3 ecu wont cut it. msp lsd sucks you will just break it

Back