anyone in port st. lucie?

:
mazda rx7 sport
im wondering if there is any mazdas freaks in port st. lucie that wants to start a car meet or meet at existing car meet?

i drive a silver fc rx7

You don't recognize the car? or the gamertag from xbox live? Team Armada isn't going down there for a while since I'm the only one with money lol.

you wouldn't happen to be the guy with the silver FC on Bayshore are ya?

maybe not bayshore im at savona the one you might be thinking is maybe a v8? but yea i think i seen you driving around

msp4g63, i know who you are,lol but yea i was joking ;)

Last edited:
Might not want to post up your addy. lol

But, the Mazda 5 and 6 both look pretty slick in the driveway!

Looks like someones just leaving or coming home in the 6

maps

My good friend just moved down to port st lucie. He drives a cobalt ss turbo, you guys need to give him a run for his money. He's got a black '08 ss with a high rise spoiler, debadged, stock with a HKS bov. He's always ready to run. Post if you run into him.

I've seen em. I drive a protege5, so, i won't be "runnin" anyone

lol

I'll check with my friend, he said there's a general weekly meet. I'll find out place and time.

Ok so I just spoke to my buddy who lives in Port St. Lucie and he said there's a meet every friday on US-1 & Taco Bell around 10pm. You being local you'll probably know where its at.

yeah, should be the TacoBell infront of the Treasure Coast Mall

I grew up in PSL, but live up in Orlando. Might have to get a Friday/Saturday off one of these weeks and make a trip down there. I don't drive anything fancy, but I'd like to at least meet up with some other Mazda drivers once in a while.

There are a few of us around, but, i have yet to see a meet.

Is it a Mazda meet at the taco bell? If so, i know where i'm going Fri night!

yeah, should be the TacoBell infront of the Treasure Coast Mall

not that one the one down by pass veterns memorial next to the bk,

but yea sorry that i havent posted for a while cause i was reciveing a transplant so you guys probaly wont see me in my 7, probaly see me in my bros car a red 240

registered

We gonna do an auto-x or anything? Or is that site just guys in the area chillen?

I have a feeling i'll get hassled for having a miata. . . .

Back