Anyone in Edmonton Area?

erixon

Hey, this is my first post here..

I got reffered here by someone from MX-3.com forums. I am just looking for some people around Edmonton to chat with, more so because I am trying to get my MX-3 back into commission, and do a good job on it, and I am not the most experienced when it comes to a lot of the stuff. I have done research into MX-3's and I have a bunch of parts on the way, but it would be nice to have some support around the area if I need to ask a question, or something of that nature, anyways, just thought I would fire that out there to anyone who might be able to help me out...

Thanks guys,

Kyle

I'm in edmonton... My wife has a protegespeed from '03. I don't know if I could help you out....

what's wrong with it?

There should be a calgary section on mx3.com right?
I know there are a few mx3 owners that come out to meets and stuff in calgary so there should be one.

You can PM...Wyldside. That's his forum name on here.

I was wondering if there was any groups in Calgary as well ! Hard to find !

03.5:
is your wife's a yellow protege speed? I have seen a yellow one around town but no others.

nah... hers is the silver. Full tint. Bone stock except for the stereo. Upgraded the head unit to a sony one.

It's parked in our garage like 98% of the time. It comes out on the weekends. My wife works from home so it hardly gets driven.

But even though there is only 63000km on it. We have put just over 12500 of those on it this car has given me a terrible time. Thinking of getting rid of it. Maybe get something with more room for the family.

Hey! I'm in edmonton just moved here. I have a midinght blue p5. I'm looking at building a turbo motor... Any one know a good machine shop?

call the guys up at horse power solutions. they are a local shop which branced out from a previous company called afi (IIRC) and they just hated how the guy ran the business. so they banded togeather and started their own. they have the hookups.

So horsepower solutions is in edmonton? How long have they been on their own? What part of town do they opperate in... I'd just like some more info before I call them... I like to do my homework.

hey im from edmonton as well. im wondering if there is anyone that knows of a protege club or mazda club in the edmonton area?

E-town here,
So far I've seen 1 blazing, 1 (maybe 2) titanium, 2 spicy (including mine) here in Edmonton.
I've been looking for aftermarket parts here in Edmonton but it's rare to none found in Edmonton. Otherwise online shopping.
I don't know if there's MSP owner meets here in Edmonton, but as far as I know check 780tuners.com there r meets every fri or sat not sure... but check it out. Maybe they can help u out.

So horsepower solutions is in edmonton? How long have they been on their own? What part of town do they opperate in... I'd just like some more info before I call them... I like to do my homework.

oh sorry lol kinda tossed this to the back burner lol but they have a website.
they know there s***.

The guys all came form a shop called AFI performance here in town and got fed up with how the owner Martin was running the shop. So he lost 3 great mechanics and they inturn started an amazing shop. the website contains more info...

http://www.horsepowersolutions.ca/

E-town here,
So far I've seen 1 blazing, 1 (maybe 2) titanium, 2 spicy (including mine) here in Edmonton.
I've been looking for aftermarket parts here in Edmonton but it's rare to none found in Edmonton. Otherwise online shopping.
I don't know if there's MSP owner meets here in Edmonton, but as far as I know check 780tuners.com there r meets every fri or sat not sure... but check it out. Maybe they can help u out.

780 tuners is the worst site ever full of e-penis loving fags who have nothing better to do then start e-battles and finger their boyfriends.

stay off that site if you want info lol. worst place ever.

I, myself, have never been to meets in Edmonton lol... I just came across the site since it's Edmonton. Just thought maybe the locals can help out. Doesn't hurt to check it out...

780 tuners is the worst site ever full of e-penis loving fags who have nothing better to do then start e-battles and finger their boyfriends.

stay off that site if you want info lol. worst place ever.

I concur! A little late to the party, but I am from Edmonton as well. Get your ECU checked out yet Zinger?

Does anyone from Edmonton ever have Mazda meets? It seems to me that everyone from Alberta is from Calgary lol. It also seems that it's mostly the Calgary guys that are interested in meeting up.

i dont know what the **** it could be because today it was pretty warm and by the time i got home my car had learned the tune. so it was a 2 way trip and it learned the tune. now its cold again and it must have forgot it again somehow lol.

Back