anyone, help me, please

c0okiecrisps

:
Pr5
my wheel bearing busted, on my passenger side front wheel.

i got a new bearing, but the hub was grinded down because of the bad bearing, and is too small for my bearing i had to put it back in, and now, i have a horrible wobble, super bad squeeking and a really unsafe ride.

does anyone have a p5 or maybe the regular sedan protege that was totalled, that has a good knuckle-bearing and hub still together? (front passenger side)

or, does anyone know where i can get a really cheap knuckle/hub/bearing (still together, used)?

if noone answers, call up your local junkyards.... probably the cheapest next to a forum member.

best.

thread title.

ever.

Call Mazmart. They're ATL local.

my wheel bearing busted, on my passenger side front wheel.

i got a new bearing, but the hub was grinded down because of the bad bearing, and is too small for my bearing i had to put it back in, and now, i have a horrible wobble, super bad squeeking and a really unsafe ride.

does anyone have a p5 or maybe the regular sedan protege that was totalled, that has a good knuckle-bearing and hub still together? (front passenger side)

or, does anyone know where i can get a really cheap knuckle/hub/bearing (still together, used)?
Check out the F/S section mang

yeah, no 3rd gens w/ 5 lugs at least. They're a rare beast @ the pull a parts in / around ATL.

nevermind.... I just searched under front and rear disc brakes and i turned up a lot of Hub choices on www.car-parts.com

thats probably going to be your best/cheapest way.

Back