Anyone have THIS CX-5 Front Lip and Diffuser installed?

I should have it installed by Thursday or next week. I did not get carbon fiber as it doesn't really show when you put carbon fiber on black. I really wanted this other one but they wanted $3k plus $1k in shipping.

UPDATE: Hold off on buying this. Definitely some fitment issues on the front lip as they don't provide any screw holes. Rear diffuser is okay since you use factory screw holes.

Thanks for the pictures. Everything looks great.

You mentioned the rear spoiler has great fitment. Does it actually fit perfect? In your picture, there seems to be some lifting at the passenger upper corner. Not sure if it's a shadow of some sort.

Last edited:
Thanks for the pictures. Everything looks great.

You mentioned the rear spoiler has great fitment. Does it actually fit perfect? In your picture, there seems to be some lifting at the passenger upper corner. Not sure if it's a shadow of some sort.

Sorry, I actually didn't put it on yet. Not sure if I will. I didn't take pictures of it but I had my friend hold it in place. It appears to have lined up with the top and edges perfectly with no issues. In the photo that I posted, I let it lay on top of my car and it slid as I took the picture. Sorry! I will definitely have to get a better photo at some point.

Personally, I would like to have the 2 piece set. I will not pay 700 bucks for them though.

Latest posts

Back