Anyone have the Yellow MP3?

Antoine

Administrator
Are all the blue MP3's sold out? My local dealer only has 1 or 2 yellow ones...anyone have pics of their yellow mp3?

Thanks... :D

Antoine said:
Are all the blue MP3's sold out? My local dealer only has 1 or 2 yellow ones...anyone have pics of their yellow mp3?

Thanks... :D

Here
show_image.pl

500 yellow! and i got one! can you believe it!? i can't either! i'm like omg i'm like so luckeh!

na, my sis could had gotten the yellow one, but she said it looked weird to drive a yellow car haha. so she got the blue one instead. little did she know there was only 500 made, or she would had problay gotten to yellow one.

i have a yellow...needs to be repainted...the previous owner didn't take care of it very well...the mirrors, front bumper, side skirts and rear lip have all faded.

Topher said:
i have a yellow...needs to be repainted...the previous owner didn't take care of it very well...the mirrors, front bumper, side skirts and rear lip have all faded.
noper your not the only one. the previous owner didn't do to well with mine either, mine back bumper and trunk latch aren't that great etiher.

Bigg Tim said:
Where are you in VA, near Dulles? I used to work around there and I've seen a yellow MP3 like that with the black wheels heading towards the beltway on the toll road, I think it was around sunrise valley pkwy (I think that's what it was called.....by the Nextel buildings).

Yes ,that was me. I live in woodbridge then and worked in reston.

Back