Anyone have AC problems with MS3?

My A/C is wonderful. i use it probably 98% of the time i drive in the spring and the summer, and usually on the coldest setting, 60* up to 64*. i've got about 12k on mine. it's better than my Si a/c, and compareable to my old '97 civic a/c, but not nearly as cold at the coldest. my civic had unreasonably cold a/c.

I drive with the windows down 90% of the time and I live in HELL (Central Florida) When I do use it I set it on (72-76) Would suck if it went out though. I don't use it much mainly because I like to get all the power out of the motor. I'm a true hard core enthusiast...

I don't use it much mainly because I like to get all the power out of the motor. I'm a true hard core enthusiast...

at a certain higher percentage throttle angle, unsure of exactly the number, but the compressor disengages and the a/c no longer presents a viable load. so if you are breathing on the throttle in any real manner, you are fine.

if you mean you like to get all the power out of the motor on part throttle cruising, then that is definately "hardcore" lol

A/C Woes.

I was sitting parked in a Publix lot waiting to meet a friend in a 100 degree heat index with my A/c on max. All of a sudden it just stopped blowing cool air and the cabin started to swelter. I was in shock with only 19,000k miles. There was nothing I could do to bring it back online. I got out after shutting off the engine, waited for a minute and started it up again. Thankfully, the A/C started working again and I have not had another episode since.The A/C is terrible in my car unless I am at sustained highway speeds. My girl's Corolla is much colder. I found out that when I use a windsheild sunshade, the A/c will be cooler quicker.

just got mine back from dealer fo ac prob. when ac was on it would flood my car (lol) ? drain tube waz pinched under the car around heat sheld .. all is well now .. O and the quality is just as good if not better than my SRT4 was ...

Wow, I live in North Florida and brudda, it gets HOT AND MUGGY!. My A/C will run me outa the car after only twenty minutes or so on the worst days. Usually I'm turning it up pretty durned quick.

Back