Anyone have a GoPro?

Leyland23

:
2001 Mazda protege
In a few weeks I'm running the warrior dash and would like to tape it from my Pov. Was wonering if anyone had 1 I could borrow or buy. I'm also running the Tough Mudder next April and would like to tape that as well! Id be willing to trade my Skunk 2 springs, SRI, motor mounts (inserts), protege grill, and some other misc. parts for it or I can throw in some cash if needed. Lmk, I'd like to have 1 in the next week or so. The event is on the 26th this month and would like to have at least a day or so to play around with it and figure it all out! Thanks in advance.

I have one. Are you doing the Warrior Dash Aug 25/26? If so, that weekend I'll be autocrossing in Toledo and using the GoPro.

I did the Tough Mudder this past April and it was a lot of fun, I'm about 50/50 for doing it next year, I just have to find people to do it with! But you're welcome to use my GoPro for that, the problem is I have the motorsports edition so it doesn't come with any sort of body mount.

I just picked one up off craigslist for 120.00! Came with a brand new battery and a ton of mounts, except the helmet mount which is the one I wanted lol. Oh well they are only 14.99 from GoPro, going to order it tonight so hopefully it will be here by the 26th! If you register for the Tough mudder by tomorrow its pretty much half price! Im signing up for sure. Hopefully the battery will last as long as it takes me to run that event lol. Thanks for the offer tho!

Just scored a Head mount for 9.49 off Amazon, and it will be here by Friday! and a 32g SD card for 19.00

Back