Anyone get their new eDesign stuff yet?

1Canuck2

So,

Despite the back and forth in a few threads, I broke down and order myself a K11v.2 sub and a NINe.2 amp (on June 30th!) to take advantage of the pre-release deals. It was CAN$350 (canada) shipped to my door.

Haven't got it yet (surprise surprise says 1sty LOL), but its just the weeknd after the Jul 1 release date. Any updates on this date yet?

Basically I folded and couldn;t resist the potential killer deal I'd be getting if this thing kicks as much ass as the believers say it will. Plus I get a 2 chann amp which means I just need some decent componenets for the fronts and my car audio project is done.

Fingers crossed... hope I am not (bang) soon

1Canuck2 said:
So,

Despite the back and forth in a few threads, I broke down and order myself a K11v.2 sub and a NINe.2 amp (on June 30th!) to take advantage of the pre-release deals. It was CAN$350 (canada) shipped to my door.

Haven't got it yet (surprise surprise says 1sty LOL), but its just the weeknd after the Jul 1 release date. Any updates on this date yet?

Basically I folded and couldn;t resist the potential killer deal I'd be getting if this thing kicks as much ass as the believers say it will. Plus I get a 2 chann amp which means I just need some decent componenets for the fronts and my car audio project is done.

Fingers crossed... hope I am not (bang) soon

I heard that e-mailing sales@edesignaudio.com works really well :)

1Canuck2 said:
Anyone hooked up their comps yet? Interested to hear how they sound...

I got my eDi's, installed only one today (not enough time, plus I need a thicker adapter ring thing), I'm going to install the second one tomorrow (hopefully).

So with the botched install of just one speaker running, I really should not be talking, but it definitely sounds better. I'm not going to make any conclusions though until both sides are properly installed.

Well, I think I am gong to cancel my order...
I am tired of waiting and in hindsight, have other things to spend my money on (such as a catback) and do already have a decent soundng subwoofer that is only 6 months old, thus its hard to justify.

Thought I'd post the message I received from their Canadian distributor which cites a reason for the delay...

Hi Robin, at this time unfortunately we still dont have a definite date for the Kv.2s to arrive but we are now told early August. Hopefully we will have a definite date very soon. The delay is due to a world wide shortage of steel, they are just waiting for a couple parts to arrive.

Update on mine: I got the eDi's installed completely, they sound awesome. :)

Too bad about the steel shortage, I have a friend with a Kv.2 on pre-order. I thought it was gonna be late July. I'll tell him what's up.

right now even brahmas are on back order:( resonant engineering is out of a few of their models, and is saying they won't be able to build new ones till august.

Back