Anyone from Tennessee?

I live in Knoxville Tn where you at man ..i have ben lookign for guys around here with a MP5 or MP3 .... hollar at me man 865-556-9269 im Jeremy

I'm not too far from Knoxville. I used to be down there every other month or so visiting relitives.

Try to pull together some Tennessee folks

Jeremy/MP5Raycer and myself are trying to pull people together to meet up. We got about 8 as of now. Anyone interested in meeting up?

if the meeet is after saturday

if the meet is after saturday i'll be in knoxville for a week on vacation. :) i have a orange msp i used to live in knoxville and its quite possible that im gonna be moving back :)

damn

I wish, I think we're just in the early stages and not quite that ready. Sweet ride, we had an orange msp at the charlotte meet.

small meet?

well ill be in knoxville all week and thursday im hitting import night at knoxville dragway. so if ya wanted to meet up thad be cool.

Hey what's up? They are finally letting me come home. I'll be around the middle of June. Tell me what going on.

Jason

Not from TN here...just visiting for a wedding. Gonna be leaving tonight at 10pm...Arrive at Opryland Hotel in Nashville around 5pm. Putting the MSP through the paces! I'll be in Nashville until Sunday 10am...Gimme a holler if you see the MSP rolling or in the hotel lot! I love my MAZDASPEED!

Protege5 Online said:
Im in Memphis, TN

i guess next time i needa order something from you i'll just run down and pick it up i should be in knoxville b4 to much longer

Hi: Papa Zeke here in Hendersonville. My machine "Turtle - NOT!), A mIATA MX5, Black/Tan leather dressed in a Racing Beat HighFlow Air Intake, with Stainless Steel Borla Exhaust System, wired with Iridium IX fire and Magnecor 8.5 wires. Getting ready to hook up a grounding system - just haven't figured out how to do it properly yet. Hooked up a lighted rear view mirror today - fantastic. By the way I just joined about a half hour ago.

Hello, just wondering if anyone has gotten together, and if anyone is planning to get together anytime in the future? If so, let me know, would like to get some cars together.

Mike
Knoxville

I'm in memphis,Tn. I met up with Protege5online last year sometime to buy the Injen cold air intake from him that I have on my car now. Real cool guy. Somebody needs to make some Protegemp3 decals. I'm seeing more and more Msp's, Mp3, & Pro5 running around here. I talked to one guy just the other day and told him about this website he said he never heard of it. That's just sad.

Back