Anyone ever used these cams?

Kansei said:
Well I see you're new here.. absolutely NOT. Waste of time if it's your wife's car maybe, but not if you want to get some performance out of these engiens without making them unbearably loud. The underdrive pulley might just be the most noticeable performance mod I've done to this car (maybe tied with the header), and I've done .. a few n/a mods in my day: MP3 ECU, underdrive pulley, header, midpipe, catback, intake, FS-ZE intake cam, JDM plugs.

you ever clocked ur car with those mods u had/have?

amazing how a thread becomes resurrected, I see alot coming out of this thread... lol

bumpin_p5 said:
goodness some one did some digging into the old threads.

i could never understand this.. when noobs post up questions about topics which have been gone over a million times, they get flamed.. but when they actually DO search (i assume the guy searched for cams??) they get a response like this.. (uhm) lol.. just something ive noticed in many forums..

robert02p5 said:
i could never understand this.. when noobs post up questions about topics which have been gone over a million times, they get flamed.. but when they actually DO search (i assume the guy searched for cams??) they get a response like this.. (uhm) lol.. just something ive noticed in many forums..

Yeah just ignore the "old timers" who complain like that.

I emailed integral cams and asked them which ones would be best for my apllication and mods. this is his reply:
I'm not sure about running bigger than stock cams with the automatic
transmission. The
biggest cams that I would try are the stage 1 cams. I'm afraid of having too
much overlap
with the automatic transmission. You have all the other good mods so the cams
should give
7 - 9 more hp. I would hold off on cams until you get the engine management
system.

StealthWyvern said:
Arn't these the same guys fixing that cam gb from over seas?
I think Integral is out of Minnesota. Twiggys group buy was from somewhere in Aussie.

bumpin_p5 said:
I think Integral is out of Minnesota. Twiggys group buy was from somewhere in Aussie.

Yeah but theres a company stateside that is fixing (recutting) the cams that came from aussieland. twiggy cams were incorrectly cut.

without knowing the exact timing of the cams, I would ask questions before buying them or stay away if they don't say s*** about them

B1GHAM said:
Yeah but theres a company stateside that is fixing (recutting) the cams that came from aussieland. twiggy cams were incorrectly cut.

I believe a few people voluntarily had Integral fix their cams.. I thought the shop the aussie shop was using to fix them was in cali for some reason or another.. haven't kept tabs on that thread since twiggy tried to have me banned for posting in there trying to help people find shops to fix the cams.

Kansei said:
I believe a few people voluntarily had Integral fix their cams.. I thought the shop the aussie shop was using to fix them was in cali for some reason or another.. haven't kept tabs on that thread since twiggy tried to have me banned for posting in there trying to help people find shops to fix the cams.

You're correct kansei. Someone people are havening intergal repair the cams from the auss because they don't want to wait any longer to install them.

Back