Anyone ever heard of these?

Macs MSP

German tire brand named Fulda. The tire model is the Extremo. I guess they were originaly designed for the Autobahn and used on some exotic cars in Europe.

Fulda Extremo, 215/45/17, Z rated, 180 treadwear, dry weather tire and as I've been told sticks to the road like glue. I can get them for $100.00 a tire.

Anybody ever heard of these or used them. I would be using these for everyday driving and autocross racing in the summer. Already have winter tires.

That's cool, but when I have to buy new ones, I'm going with Goodyear Eagle F1's. I've NEVER heard anything but rave reviews in all conditions except snow. (Of course, they're $160 apiece (sad1))

I use toyo proxes-4 because I have tried a lot of tires,and I find them nice with grip,noise,vibration,and treadwear.but I did find the BF GOODWRICH KDW II to be better,but for the price,and the life I choose the toyo's.

mspdfreak said:
There's another thread about these. One guy said they "fulda" over like paper in turns.
[rimshot]bah-dum, *ching*[/rimshot]

Seriously, I love a good pun. :D

Tires

I've decided against the Fuldas anyway. When it comes to the tread life and noise, I don't care. I just want the stickiest tire I can find that has a 140 treadwear or higher. I want to see my passengers turn white when I take corners and also increase my chances of placing first in AutoX street tire stock class.

I now have my sights on the Pirelli P-Zero Corsa 215/45/17. In that particular size they make a 140 treadwear and it looks like a slick with a couple grooves in it. I've heard good things about them and I'm exited to race with them next weekend.

Back