Anyone Dyno'd the Apex DP and exhaust?

Fair enough, but I meant have you tested the other brands (Corksport, Apex etc) to support your claim that yours makes the most power?
Again, i'm only asking. I, as well as all the members here appreciate the support you guys give us.
I would love to call you up and order everything you have for the MSP, but can't afford to do so.

MS MSP - The perrogotive of the testing was to see what the difference was between the 2.5" cat-delete section vs. the 1-piece integrated S-pipe/down-pipe & the hi-flow cat section. To minimize any discreptancies, we kept the cat-back section the same. Being that the combination would be what most people would go with (difference being that their 3" cat-back section would be necked down to 2.5" to mate up with the catless "down-pipe", we went one set further to flare out the end of the cat-delete to give it more of an edge over the standard combo.

Our rear muffler section on the 3" cat-back is straight through, and under flow bench testing, it flows the same as a straight 3" pipe. Hence providing the benefit of the doubt for other systems, we used this to develop the model to go against. Thus it would be needless to test other brands, since it's already optimized. (ie: this combination would yield the best results as representing other offerings on the market in terms of flow capabilities).

ion, what about a website with some content... if im going to buy anything from anyone, i need to see what im buying and a breif description followed with a price.

I am pleased with my 2.5" "DP" and 3" catback. I know Ion's products are good, but I did not want to wait 3 months.

03MSPRO said:
I am pleased with my 2.5" "DP" and 3" catback. I know Ion's products are good, but I did not want to wait 3 months.
3 months? i would of been happy to wait 3 months. its been since november that i payed 1024.00$ and countless phone calls to canada and i still dont have my exhuast for my car!

jrod1019 said:
iON Performance said:
Minus<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_905375", true); </SCRIPT> - FYI the specifics were posted ->
http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60468

jrod1019 - have you checked your emails recently?[/QUOTe
yes u last e mailed me on the 17th ? AND?
This is the exact reason why i will not buy from iON.Customer has paid and does not have a product that is supposed to be done.Other members have theirs,why does he not have his?
Matt

ForceFed - FYI, jrod1019<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_907198", true); </SCRIPT> 's system was an exception. He was the ONLY person who wanted a DP back version. The system is actually sitting at his place, however we're waiting for the cat section back so we can put an additional piece on his system that he wanted to add.

Last edited:
FYI...

My setup:

Apex DP w/o cats = $299
Magnaflow Muffler w/4in tip = $92
Custom 2.5in Pipes from DP->Muffler = $150

Saving $800 for other parts = PRICELESS

Back