Anyone Drift there Miatas?

jflo said:
i don't totally agree and disagree w/ you about drift/grip on the miata. it totally depends on ur taste. if u're the kind of person that likes the tail out a lot, than u can do whatever u can do setup ur car the way u want it to make it like that. if u want ur car to grip, then u'll set it up to eat those cones alive.

the thing w/ the miata is that it can be made to do just about ne thing...people swapped in v8s to make it a monster on just about ne front. others just added a few bolt-ons and spent the rest on a good suspension setup to make the car handle the road like a vice grip.

www.drifting.com is a good place...not many members tho w/ actual drifting cars...

you're
your
you'll
any

;)

c'mon...put SOME effort into it...

hehe, sorry. bad AIM habits...i'm getting to used to it. i usually spell it you, your, you're, you'll etc...but being a senior in high skewl is making extremely lazy to type 2-3 extra letters :p

jflo said:
hehe, sorry. bad AIM habits...i'm getting to used to it. i usually spell it you, your, you're, you'll etc...but being a senior in high skewl is making extremely lazy to type 2-3 extra letters :p

lol :)

:D

Hy Sk00l was da b3st six yeers uf my lyf.

:D

hahaha...i'm actually @ CAD right now. heehee...it's major l337 people in here that r0x0r ur b0x0rz

Yes the miata will do real driting on a autoX or road course

D1 "drifting" :rolleyes:

it would be hard because of the short wheelbase.

Latest posts

Back