Anybody try running on water systems?

$100 on a pair of likely worthless PDF files. No thanks.

WTF how is that supposed to work?

Run enough current through water and it breaks down into hydrogen and oxygen. Send those gases through your engine and it turns out they will combust.

The electricity has to be created by the alternator though, meaning some of the power gain you get just goes back into the water to produce more gas. I don't know the specific efficiencies though, maybe we've got a chemist or two on here? Perpetually motion machines jump to mind, as do the effects of using NOS in our engines.

JEEE, MakeMeGoFast.... I just watched a Youtube video on Daniel Dingel as you suggested...INCREDIBLE! And the technology has existed for 30 years??! Thanks for opening my eyes! This is EXACTLY the type of respomses I was looking for! Keep 'em coming! I would like to know if anybody here has actually run on any type of water system.

Come to think of it, I guess you can't use this system in winter cause the water will freeze. Or will the baking soda in the water or chemical reaction make freezing difficult? In any case, please post your thoughts!

Any time you add anything to water its going to raise its boiling point, and lower its freezing point. Thats is why you use antifreeze to prevent boil over and freezer. Also that is why you add salt to water when you boil pasta. The water can hold more heat before it boils, thus cooking the pasta faster.

That is really something...wow...And people are dying over oil and gas prices..

Back