anybody in Wilmington??!!

p5stockr

:
winning blue 'o6 Mazda3 GrandTouring
Im headed toward Wilmington this weekend witha guy from work to visit his sister at UNCW...anybody know of anything happenin there? Wel likely be chaffeurin around several drunk college girls so need somewhere fun to go............

yea this sucks, woke up this mornin unable to breath an coughin all day, finally lost my voice (flame) so no drunken college girls for me.......BUT if your out keep your eyes open for a black Blazer with shaved door handles an primer all over it, thats the dude with his super hotalicious sister an equally fine nonetoobright roommates

..just beware if one has curly black hair (screwy) she on LOTS of antidepressants :eek: an very fragile and easily taken advantage of

yea i just moved from the pc if ur looking for the cars and all that they used to meet at autofx on market st but then the cops busted that and they meet at carolina tint on college up near oliander so if thats what ur looking for thats where they are other than that i just worked and sat at home so yea lol anyways thats pretty much all i did mabey someone can be a better help

<~~in wilmington :) Too bad my car is in sorry shape right now...needs new tires, oil change, inspection...I wont be taking it to any meetups (cop fests) until I have the inspection done!

Back