anybody in Eastern NC??

p5stockr

:
winning blue 'o6 Mazda3 GrandTouring
I am in New Bern NC, and work in Greenville. Is anybody else on here from this area? (dunno)Its been a few years since I was active on here and most of the ppls I knew have moved on.....

I am in New Bern NC, and work in Greenville. Is anybody else on here from this area? (dunno)Its been a few years since I was active on here and most of the ppls I knew have moved on.....
Just came across your post... I'm in the Charlotte area. I know there are some members over your way, not sure how active they are on the forums. Obviously not too active. hehe.

Last edited:
I too am trying to find people to get up in ENC. Just got back from deployment so yeah, Camp Lejeune/Jacksonville area.

heard of some badass cars in Jax.New Bern is mostly rice, Greenville has some but mostly its college kids in Prius's or Jeeps.

im in jacksonville. cant seem to get a solid meet going but there are tuns of mazdas out here.

Yeah i've seen them running around here. Mine's in the shop sadly, had it less than 2 weeks and it's really ruining my leave period. I'm trying to get up to va today, should be back on the 17th if you guys want to try and get something together.

I'm about ready to start looking for a project car, trying to get moved right now and all is kinda got it on hold. lookin to check out sum other cars, maybe get a little more motivated

新加的空白文章1

If you want to buy replica handbags, you have come to the right place! We are leading supplier of all kinds of replica handbags. All kind of replica handbags are available in multiple colors and latest designs. If you are interested in any of our handbags, please feel free to contact us. Louis Vuitton has affirmed itself over the past decades as a world leading brandname in the fashion industry,but it’s too expensive. there is indeed one way to impress with a Louis Vuitton handbag, without jeopardizing your finance! The secret lies in this website... People around you do not need to know that you buy replica handbags from shoppingebag.com. You would be astonished to know how many people buy replica handbags!tiffany jewelry

negative, its silver, live on base at good ol french creek. Just got back in town not 20 min ago, lovely rain...anything been going on?

hey everyone... i think i've seen the blue P5 drive by a few times. i live in new bern. been trying to attend some meets but it seems like there's no solid ones. we should come up with one rotating from new bern and jax. i know some of us cant be driving too far everytime so its cool to change it around. so if this post is still active lets get it on. LOL hey for those of you that havet heard SCCA is doing an event at cherry point's flightline. i signed up for the race to see how my car really handles.

I live in NB too, havent been on here in some time . Id like to go to some SCCA events, my car is strictly a beater now, and hopefully I can find a project here in a few months-anybody else around here you think would like to get together?

Woah I didn't think this webpage was still active. I just did another SCCA event last weekend and man I came out frustrated. The category I was racing against was 3 WRX's they were pretty modified. I didn't place by 2 seconds. Oh well it was fun. Which I could buy some parts for my speed but their too expensive. Maybe laters I'll drop a few thousand bucks on it. But I'm up for a meet anytime. I drove around jax and Gville a few times and seen a few mazdas but nothing really big is going on.

I live in New Bern but work in Gville...theres a few serious cars up tyhere but still pretty ricy, mostly everybody s into Jeeps an big ofroad trucks.....

ill be moving to NC with in the next year. ill be stationed at good ol camp geiger training marines.

I live in Goldsboro but Im currently TDY to England. I would like to set up a meet at my new place when I get back to the states in march.

I'll be back to Goldsboro in March as well after this deployment. I'll be down for a meet.

Latest posts

Back