Anybody have this body kit?

The "hood spoiler" Looks like the rear spoiler to me - notice the flared ends.....are we sure the owner just had it off the rear and laid it on the hood while taking the photo's???

I can't beleive, nay! I won't believe anyone would be silly enough to install a hood spoiler / bonnet what ever, let alone manufacture one!!

Like the kit, not too sure on the rear - might look better with a bigger tail pipe / rims etc.

KILL IT! KILL IT!

Also: Hood bonnet is redundant. Maybe you meant "bonnet spoiler"? (Which would mean "hood spoiler"...)

Wow, thanks for all the nice comments about my car lol :rolleyes:

I was not crazy about the hood wing, so i asked them not to permanently install it.

here are some other pics (and yes the front splitter is hanging off, scraped it one too many times)

newpic.jpg

Speedorama3.jpg

Speedorama2.jpg

does the back wing have led lights in them?

I like those lights in the wing that we have but some kits like that auto exe one doens't keep them....

It looks decent. I doesnt look like the car has been lowered. If you lowered the car I think it would virtually undriveable. Maybe you did lower the car, but the gap between the wheels and fenders looks factory, like you haven't lowered it.

tttP5 said:
does the back wing have led lights in them?

I like those lights in the wing that we have but some kits like that auto exe one doens't keep them....

Yes it has lights.

It looks decent. I doesnt look like the car has been lowered. If you lowered the car I think it would virtually undriveable. Maybe you did lower the car, but the gap between the wheels and fenders looks factory, like you haven't lowered it.

I have not lowered this car. The front is already very low. =)

Well, regardless...it looks better in those pictures...

Hey, well I gotta say, the car definitly looks better without the hood spoiler whatchamacallit thingie, and those pictures compliment the overall car much more than the website's pics. Funny that if anyone finds random P5 pics online, and say something about it on this forum, than its more than likely that the owner is on this forum too. Thats cool. Anybody know where that car is? I don't think it looks so bad now, but it could still use a matching paint scheme and some molding....lol.

each his or hers own

The kits that are out some look good some look like Oh MY GOD why did you do this..
But what someone thinks is nice others might think stink.
But beauty in the beholder.

I have asked them to repaint the kit. They think because it was so cold out that the paint didn't mix well/froze.

As for the installation, I find the kit actually fits quite well. I think the lines stand out more because the paint is a little off, the car is white and the camera taking the pics basically sucks! lol Its not a perfect fit, but those who have body kits know, none of them are. I have a mintblue grill, which I paid more for than this whole kit (ok not more for...but you get the picture), and it had to be modified to fit, i coudln't close the hood when i first installed it.

And like OzZ said, there will always be some who like or dislike it. I don't mind people saying the don't like the kit. But I do mind when people say the kit is "cheap".

My thoughts exactly...just outta curiosity, where is that car? But seriously, I would have to see it in person in order to make an opinion. However, from the photos, I would say it looks ok. "Different strokes for different folks." LOL.

Hold up...a mintblue grill? How does that look? do they make any in red, and if so, where did you get it?

The grill comes unpainted so you can get it in any color. And before anyone asks...YES i have 2 p5s

Darknights.jpg

I am in Toronto, Ontario BTW

MP5driva03 said:
Hold up...a mintblue grill? How does that look? do they make any in red, and if so, where did you get it?

I think mint blue is the name of the company, you can paint it any color you want.

Back