Anybody get this weird warning yet?

:
None
The windshield isn't fogged. IMG_0065.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YES!!! Multiple times over the weekend - it has been hot and humid here and that warning came up a few times. There was no visible figging of the windshield at the time and the Line Departure Warning system worked just fine at the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm wonder what is causing it?
sounds like condensation on the camera lens itself not the windshield. I swear I'm all for technology but all this electronics these days seem overdone, call me an old timer but just give me a car that's reliable, I mean a novice driver would be distracted and nervous with a warning like that, instead of paying attention to the road.

sounds like condensation on the camera lens itself not the windshield. I swear I'm all for technology but all this electronics these days seem overdone, call me an old timer but just give me a car that's reliable, I mean a novice driver would be distracted and nervous with a warning like that, instead of paying attention to the road.

Yup, there's no literally a million things that can go wrong on a car. Even so, most new cars manage to avoid most problems considering the extreme complexity. Most people do indeed continue to ask for more and more. Look at all the people complaining about the few features missing from the CX-9. People actually pass because of one thing.

Most people would be quite surprised to learn that a new car is actually more difficult to develop than a new commercial jetliner. May sound ridiculous but it's true. There's a million reasons why this is the case.

The single biggest issue new car buyers run into is related to infotainment. An otherwise perfectly reliable car now can get a lot of complaints because of an added tech feature. J.D. Power actually lumps this in under "reliability". So an auto brand is now rated unreliable on their list if people can't figure out how to control their infotainment correctly.

Back