Any way to use a flip/switchblade key on '07 3/MS3?

dommo_g

:
2004 SRT-4, 2007 MS3
Well...a search for 'key' didn't bring anything up. I have 2 of the switchblade key fobs from my 06 Mazda5 that was totalled. Does anyone know if there's a way to program these key fobs to work with my 07 MS3?

The flipkeys (Mazda5 or Mazda6) are not programmable with the US versions of the MZ3/MS3 after 2006, due to a change in the KEU system for all 2007+ models.

The flipkeys are programmable with all Canadian Mazda3's and Speed3's though (as long as you have the correct version of flipkey).

The flipkeys (Mazda5 or Mazda6) are not programmable with the US versions of the MZ3/MS3 after 2006, due to a change in the KEU system for all 2007+ models.

The flipkeys are programmable with all Canadian Mazda3's and Speed3's though (as long as you have the correct version of flipkey).

2ruSpeed hit the nail on the head. I'm just post whoring now, lol. The only reason I know is I decided to buy the flip key for my '04 so I did a lot of research.

Thank you. Next thread:

FS: 2 flip keys from 2006 Mazda5 :D

Just picked up my switch blade key fob for my 08' mazda 3 pearl white from the dealer. they had no prob selling me one and programing it for me...

lol. derek when are you going to stop buying stuff and just stuffing it in your closet?

Just picked up my switch blade key fob for my 08' mazda 3 pearl white from the dealer. they had no prob selling me one and programing it for me...

You're in Ontario though, correct? This only applies to the US version of the Mz3/MS3.

Back