Any way to find out all the options of this car?

:
2013 Mazda CX-5 GT
I've had my cx-5 for about 2 weeks now and I'm still not sure all the options I've got. Is there a way to run the VIN or something to find out what all the options are?

Do you have your manual? If not, you can download a free copy on the Mazda website.

I do have the manual. I guess I'm confused because the websites I've read say the grand touring has an optional tech package that adds keyless entry and push-button start, which mine has, but it also says the tech package adds nav, which mine lacks.

Sounds like you need to get a hold of the Monroney sticker for you vehicle if the previous owner still has it. Otherwise, you can try doing a vin search through Carfax, or a similar online service to decode the vin for you, but that may not list all the options your vehicle.

I do have the manual. I guess I'm confused because the websites I've read say the grand touring has an optional tech package that adds keyless entry and push-button start, which mine has, but it also says the tech package adds nav, which mine lacks.

I'm pretty sure push-button start and keyless entry are standard on all Grand Touring CX-5s. The tech package comes with Advanced Keyless Entry, the black button on the outside driver and passenger door handle that will lock and unlock the car if you have the key on you. I don't think you've got the tech package in your vehicle.

Here's how you tell if you have the tech package on a 2013 GT.

1) Look on the outside driver and passenger handles. If there is a black rubber button you have the tech package.
2) Look at your headlights. If you have adaptive HID headlights you have the tech package. The other way to tell if you have HIDs is to look at the panel to the left of the steering wheel. If there is a AFS off button then you have the adaptive headlights, and therefore the tech package.
3) Look underneath that same panel to the left of the steering wheel. If you have a small cubby instead of a SD card slot, you do not have the tech package.

Those will be the 3 easiest ways to tell if you have the tech package or not. Where you may be getting confused is with what Cis4 mentioned. All 2013 CX-5's have keyless start, but only ones with tech allow you to leave your key in your pocket when you unlock the door by using the black button.

I believe you can get a copy of the window sticker by calling Mazda sustomer relations with the VIN.

If you believe you are suppose to have navigation but don't, check to see if you have the SD card reader fro the navigation card. It may be that you just don't have the SD card installed, I would ask the previous owner about if you can or contact your mazda dealer about getting a new SD card

I believe you can get a copy of the window sticker by calling Mazda sustomer relations with the VIN.

X2 ^^^.........Any dealer should be able to get you a copy of the original window sticker that lists std and options for your vehicle.

Wow thanks guys! I guess I don't have the tech package, because I don't have the black button on the door handle, and I have that useless cubby... Has anyone fabricated anything to go into the cubby? So far the only thing I can get to fit in there is chapstick or eye drops... I was thinking maybe i could use it as a mould or something. Also are the dummy buttons next to the TPS button above the cubby... Can those be made into normal buttons so they can be pressed?

Wow thanks guys! I guess I don't have the tech package, because I don't have the black button on the door handle, and I have that useless cubby... Has anyone fabricated anything to go into the cubby? So far the only thing I can get to fit in there is chapstick or eye drops... I was thinking maybe i could use it as a mould or something. Also are the dummy buttons next to the TPS button above the cubby... Can those be made into normal buttons so they can be pressed?

Back