Any rx8 owners want to sell rims?

NeverSober said:
How much you want?

lol, not sure.

Let me look into what a fair offer would be, I'll get back to you. I'm really interested in changing my rims and it'd work out awesome.

I just bought a brand new set of tires the end of last month- would you want those too? Just wondering.

I have some chromed aluminum stock rims I'd sell for $1500. Scratch free and no chips. Kept polished and clean inside and out. Comes free with one identical spare wheel that needs to be repaired (face is perfect, but needs a bend on the inside of the wheel fixed) AND one brand new still stickered $300 Bridgestone Potenza RE040 (stock size/make tire)

For $650 EACH at a dealership (that's what they're charging at my local dealership, I think that's fair. :D

I'd like to get some Enkei RP-F1s for my RX-8 for racing.

Some pictures of the wheels and how GOOD they look on black ;) :

aiko_rightrear1.jpg

aiko_wheel.jpg

i would consider selling mine and get something nice like SSR Competition, but i'm in a lot of debt right now, so no play money for new wheels... sorry :(

NeverSober said:
Sorry I dont want/like chrome.....
(hah)
You should specify what you want then. OEM RX-8 18s only come in chrome or silver painted. So you are saying you want silver painted then?

I wish someone had some lightweight bronze painted 18s. That's what I really want.

ZoomZoomH said:
i would consider selling mine and get something nice like SSR Competition, but i'm in a lot of debt right now, so no play money for new wheels... sorry :(

Yeah, those SSR Comp 7.5s are quite delicious at 15.4lbs each...I'd pimp em. :D

Yea I want the silver plated.......I have some bronze powdercoated mp3 rims with a mica flake over them..............but they are 17's......sigh

Back