Any protege want a free pair of APC red tails?

MP3Architect

Contributor
im lookin to trade my apc red tails for a set of regular protege or speed tail lights. So its a free trade for anyone who wants them. They're in perfect condition. Been on the car maybe a year point five now.
farm6.jpg

marfa13a.jpg

farm1.jpg

Attachments

• DSC08126.JPG
    DSC08126.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 2,056
  • DSC08125.JPG
    DSC08125.JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 2,060
yeah that fell through. the thing is i am in texas and this is the only set of tails that i have. so unless someone has an extra set that they could ship to me....then i could switch them out and ship to whomever my apc's, it would have to be someone from the texas/Luisiana area so we could meet and trade sort of thing. thats why i put this in the texas forum.

Yeah, I was thinking that belatedly. I'm often off on business trips for a week at a time, could potentially work out with second day shipping or something like that...

Yeah, I was thinking that belatedly. I'm often off on business trips for a week at a time, could potentially work out with second day shipping or something like that...

thats up to you bud....but if could work it into your schedule whatever works for you works for me.

Back