Any photographers in here?

Next you're gonna tell us she loves guys that drink beer and watch football all day. Seriously though, good stuff. the video was a cool idea.

park city, utah!

are you taking all your gear? I'm just taking the t2i, 50mm and 17-50. I plan on boarding more than shooting.

have fun man!

Next you're gonna tell us she loves guys that drink beer and watch football all day. Seriously though, good stuff. the video was a cool idea.

She's a Ravens fan and brought along her jersey, but we didn't use it as one of the outfits.

park city, utah!

are you taking all your gear? I'm just taking the t2i, 50mm and 17-50. I plan on boarding more than shooting.

have fun man!

Ya I'm bringing most of my gear. Bringing the 7D, 24-70, 50, 10-22 and fisheye and a flash. But I might not bring the 50.

what do you guys think I should bring?

cell phone pic?
IMAG0392-1-1.jpg

i started a "photo a day" thing for 2012. there's not much to see yet but you can peep the other photos i got so far here: http://photos.team80d.com/PhotoADay/2012/
at first i thought it'd be a lot of work but i'm definitely enjoying it. it's pretty fun

here's my picture for today.. one softbox and one bare speedlight with camera on white poster board :)

20120111-XL.jpg

Here are a few images from my first time shooting with the Alien Bees with a model. She's into comic books, video games, Japanese pop culture, hence the Batman knee-high socks and Superman tee

Canon 5D MKII with Canon 70-200 2.8L IS
Alien Bees B800 with 22" white beauty dish with a 30 degree reflector

set1_01.jpg

set1_02.jpg

set1_05.jpg

Same strobe setup as above except with a B800 aimed at the background on these two images below
set1_09.jpg

set2_14.jpg

Here is the BTS video of the shoot: http://vimeo.com/34688085

some of the highlights look a bit washed out. like in the face area. like the flash was too high or something. or maybe too slow a shutter speed. unless that was the look you were going for?

I should have some pics up in the next couple of days from my trip to Beijing over Christmas but here is a video coming down from the top of the Great Wall

sony-ericsson-c905a-.jpg

sony-ericsson-c905-cell-phone-3.jpg

This has been my phone for two years now. 8.1 megapixel Sony Cybershot. It's the Sony Ericson C905a. It takes great photos, only complaint is digital zoom :(

I am an amateur photographer who is looking for professionalism.I would like the forum members to share their photos and experiences with me so that i can improve my skills.

haha it was a metal track w/ delrin blocks on the sled things if I had to guess, I know I really wished my gf had gone faster but they were still pissed at how fast we were going haha I fully plan on going back sometime and doing it again but I'm going first next time. my visa is good for a year

Back