any P5's in the Philly area

Sundays are better for me, i usually work sat. maybe april 13? i think the week after that is Easter.

im looking at either day but not till the end of the month
the car isnt done yet
its apart! maybe ill drive the girlies mazda 6!

we should start a thread in the car meets forum. there already is some local meets planed for april 6th. @ e-town and at the giants stadium there is an autoX.

I can't meet the weekend of April 12-13.... April 19 looks tough.

Maybe we can meet this Saturday April 5 for little while and then meet again on April 26th for the AutoX.

Protege Type 5 said:
uh..you can come check us out, were in abington, pa...right off 611N, carry all major and minor brands, custom work, etc. give me a call.

Excellent - you are right around the corner from my house - I live behind the hospital! I will have to remember that once I start modding my pro5

South Jersey, Laser BLUE P5

Whats up man, I'm in Philly basically every other day. I commute to U-ARTS on broad st usally by train, but i drive here and there. Look for me around town, I drive a Laser Blue P-5 that thumps P-FUNK and FUSION. I got a shitload of links for our car, hit me up with an email at drumphilo@yahoo.com and I'll give you all the links. Saturday nights I drive around the races to watch the action.

Karl

Back