Any one interested in a POKER RUN?

zoomspd

:
MazdaSpeed Protege #1727
VTR in Everett is putting together a POKER RUN. Some of you are familiar with this shop and the guys there. Anyways, it will be on Sunday February 19. The plan is to meet at VTR at 9am and leave at 10am after directions and such. There will be four other stops along the freeway headed North. The last stop will be at a brewery where they have closed it for us to enjoy lunch before we head back to VTR. Lunch is at your own expense...
There will be prizes for those with the two best hands.

For more details please contact VTR at 425-267-9797

Thanks, Cierra
ZOOMSPD Spicy Orange Mazdaspeed

i unfortunately can't make it. 1) car isn't streetable right now. 2) work didn't let me have that day off.

Dino and i got a few friends to go also. The supercharged camry, the black and chrome Z and Dino. We will see you all at nine. (thumb)

Hell yah thanks I had a killer time. Wish i would of gotten a better hand, I need a turbo timer for my car, but my three sevens cant beat 5 queens. for those who didnt go you missed out. got killer picks and video

and a hint so you dont get card trading. when you gave us cards you checked a box. You should have put a K or Q or 6 etc in the box.

I went on a poker run befor and all the cards were given out in envelopes that we couldnt open till the end. but there was only ten of us at that poker run not 45+.

Last edited:
Back