any mazdas in va?

its cool man. um i dont have any plans for next weekend yet... who knows. but i am down to meet next weekend too.

i cant meet next weekend, i'll be at carlisle. :D

and chris, my msp mani will be up for sale soon.. maybe the stock msp downpipe too

I have never heard of Yorktown Beach but I guess thats because I don't go to Newport News very often

Last edited:
Hey...so are we gonna meet up on the way to PA?
Ike is gonna meet me in Allentown/Camp Springs/Andrews AFB...You guys gotta come through MD...willing to meet up and convoy the rest of the way? It's been a while since posse rolls deep. :)

Last edited:
hey yall, don't leave me out when i get back. if you guys start to set up a club then you should make a whole new thread about it.....in fact. i may start one up... even though i'm deployed right now

I didn't think you guys were going to meet up because you didn't post up anything yesterday or I would have been there.

i wasnt sure either until last minute because of the rain, but i will def let you know next time.

I didn't think you guys were going to meet up because you didn't post up anything yesterday or I would have been there.

yeah you should of been there...we could of used the support...all them damn hondas and mustangs there...

so where did you end up going and how many people were there?

there were only 4 of us...met up at Yorktown beach, then went to the Bass Pro Shop parking lot in Hampton. i say there were 20-25 people total (coming and going). but from the talk, there usually ALOT more people there. we need more mazdas out there...

Latest posts

Back