Any Indiana/polis MS3 owners?

BluMicaR

:
2007 Mazdaspeed3
Anybody at all? I've seen two other MS3's, one in the parking lot of 82nd Street Best Buy [Silver] about mid-June, and one in the parking lot in front of Nancy's Pizza on 96th Street [Black] mid-July.

Both Indianapolis - where I'm at.

yea i saw a black on today by the mall. I tried to get his attention to tell him about the huge mazda meet coming up but he didn't want any of it.

Psychiatrist

Jerry went to a psychiatrist. "Doc," he said, "I've got trouble. Every time I get into bed, I think there's somebody under it. I'm going crazy!" Just put yourself in my hands for one year," said the shrink. "Come to me three times a week, and I'll cure your fears." How much do you charge?" A hundred dollars per visit." I'll sleep on it," said Jerry. Six months later the doctor met Jerry on the street. "Why didn't you ever come to see me again?" asked the psychiatrist. For a hundred bucks a visit? The bartender cured me for $10." "Is that so! How?" He told me to cut the legs off the bed!" Ain't nobody under there now!!!----------------------------------Do you look for free wow gold? Welcome to our WoW gold website:1.WoW gold,2.WoW gold,

lol still looking for more speeds? We are thinking about making a mazda 3 club for indiana. Once we get some logos/decals made up maybe we can make a website and you can meet all of your speed people that way.

No speeds are able to make it to the mini this weekend :(

tuner_p5 - silver, around Allisonville Rd north of 116th.
BluMicar - (me, lol) cosmic blue, around 131st and Olio.

Who else? I know there's another cosmic blue by me off 131st and Olio, and there is a silver on the east side of Olio just north of 126th. There is another silver that works at Roche between 96th & 116th on the east side of 69N, but I don't know if that is the silver MS3 that lives off Olio, and tuner_p5 cannot confirm this either.

sightings:
cosmic blue - 131st & Olio -Brooks Chase- UNCONFIRMED
silver - N of 126th & Olio -unknown housing development- UNCONFIRMED
silver - Roche N of 96th St, E of 69N UNCONFIRMED
black - near Castleton Square Mall 2/29/08 UNCONFIRMED
black - in front of Nancy's Pizza, 96th St, July '07, UNCONFIRMED
silver - sighted in front of Best Buy Castleton, August '07 UNCONFIRMED

I sent you a PM about the mini-meet. If you can't make it, it is ok. It's pretty short notice. We are going to try and have another minimeet in July. I think we are going to try and work on a date at the mini this sunday.

Back