ANSWER FAST PLEASE(about tein springs)

there's a setting to fix the camera goofyness, you just have to figure it out
somebody screwed up the settings before because it shouldn't come this way!

Yup they are the right springs. Do the install yourself, save your money, and learn something about your car. Never take your s*** to that mechanic again....

Think you shud go get ur money back actually. or get him to take it down again and call you when he runs into the problem again.

yeah, my springs are finally installed. I went to another shop and he said they fit well, no problem. I think he said that the rubber was twisted on the top plate( it think) so of course it couldnt go in...i dont know what he meant. Anyway i went to see the idiot guy when the work was done, and he said he only charged me for the struts installation. He said, he doesnt understand, they didnt fit at all...duh. Anyways, im not going there any time soon.

Thank you for your help guys. I havent really tested the car yet, it was raining outside but the car definitely feels lower, i love it.

Glad to hear that everything worked out in the end for you. You should try to start installing things by yourself using how-to's and the help of the forum though. It will save you time and money and you'll be able to learn about your car. Either way, WE NEED PICS!!!!!!!!!! :D

here are some pictures. im not a very good photographer lol. Its with my dad's v6 accord.

dsc00762n.jpg

dsc00763dbc.jpg

copyofdsc00772.jpg

dsc00767a.jpg

dsc00768z.jpg

dsc00775r.jpg

dsc00777r.jpg

dsc00784b.jpg

dsc00789a.jpg

Last edited:
The drop looks good but I am going to slap you upside the head with a 20lb salmon for those stupid dual fart cans. And are those the ones with the LED's around the edge? Come on man you can do better than that....

ahah thank you and no they are not the ones with LED lol(im not that ricer lol). i bought the car like that and im kinda tired of that dual exhaust, plus it rattles like crazy on idle because the left side hanger is almost gone so i put some metal braces(i dont kno how to call it,french guy here). In fact, there is one muffler and there is a pipe going the other side, so its not a fart can. But i plan to have a custom axle-back with a big can, i really like the look(invidia,hks).

HKS is a good muffler. Get that s*** done ASAP. I mean I'm usually the first to say to each his own but that is just ridiculous lol. Either way, best of luck with the car and keep us updated man. (thumb)

shoulda got struts too, the drop woulda beeen lil lower :D
but looks good and like fish said, get rid of that dual tip please.
just geta HKS or the RacingBeat exhaust.

Well with mine, I replaced the headers and replaced the old 2" pipe with a 2 1/2 inch pipe. I got a high-flow cat converter and just a tipped straight pipe going all the way back. I'm telling you, it sounds firm and kinda throaty, but never gets that high pitched crackle/whine that most mufflers can give you.

J_Naoto said:
i spy a seabreeze green protege in the background!!

yeah i think that guy is into car cuz he has a wagon passat dropped(almost slammed). And the other day, there were like integra type r, racing civic(kind of), subaru wrx in front of his house.

And its funny how every time i see that seabreeze green protege, i think of your car.

Latest posts

Back