another street racing death.

when will people learn to keep the racing to the tracks??? It's sad so many have died and yet noone has learned not to do it.

If you look at it from a more rational point of view instead of the, "OMG kids with no care for anyone else are racing on the streets!" view. You would realise the death rate of street racing is a lot lower than other driving related deaths.

Rism said:
If you look at it from a more rational point of view instead of the, "OMG kids with no care for anyone else are racing on the streets!" view. You would realise the death rate of street racing is a lot lower than other driving related deaths.

Thats sort of a good point, but the fact that they were street racing only put them at more risk for an accident. You can get in a accident any where at any time, but racing increases your chances of one exponentially.

i heard a great quote from someone that goes like this: "i may not be able to pick up the hottest chick in the club when i go out, but i sure as hell can get the hottest chick in high school"

Cellerator said:
when will people learn to keep the racing to the tracks??? It's sad so many have died and yet noone has learned not to do it.
we won't, just like how we havent learned to wear helmets when we ride a motorcycle.

txrxs said:
i heard a great quote from someone that goes like this: "i may not be able to pick up the hottest chick in the club when i go out, but i sure as hell can get the hottest chick in high school"

I call your highschooler and raise you one brownie.

Back