Another one bites the dust..... poor MSP

:
2003.5 Laser Blue Mica MSP
So I fell asleep at the wheel and hit a brick wall, totalling my poor baby. Guys, It's been a great road dealing with all the crazy s*** the MSP throws at us. Best of luck to all of you and please own SRT-4's and Evo's for me.

Attachments

• IMG_0245.jpg
    IMG_0245.jpg
    416.2 KB · Views: 263
  • IMG_0248.jpg
    IMG_0248.jpg
    334.5 KB · Views: 229
  • IMG_0246.jpg
    IMG_0246.jpg
    339.4 KB · Views: 220
AuburnMSPfreak said:
So I fell asleep at the wheel and hit a brick wall, totalling my poor baby. Guys, It's been a great road dealing with all the crazy s*** the MSP throws at us. Best of luck to all of you and please own SRT-4's and Evo's for me.

Sorry about the speed but, at least your okay. How fast were you driving when the accident happened?

I think you really should get it back, because I'd like to buy your intake manifold for a project I've got. And maybe some of your other stuff. :)

Oh man that sucks!!!! Good luck with your next car. You should be able to part it out and make good $ for a down payment.

sandspeed said:
Sorry about the speed but, at least your okay. How fast were you driving when the accident happened?

I was going about 45 or 50. At least that's how fast i was going when i fell asleep. knob is already taken quagmire, sorry dude. I have two defi guages, and injen cai and a corksport exhaust to sell so you may see them for sale in the next couple of weeks, after all the insurance stuff rolls over.

wow man, i'm really sorry, that's terrible

if you're gonna part it out....i'd take the front bumper....if it's not damaged, didn't look it

p.s. i'm in auburn every day takin a class till june 26th and all of my friends are up there too, so if you need any help lemme know...

Sorry about your speed man...I got a blue one too and I would hate to see that happen to anyone.

Let me know if you're getting the gauges though, i'm interested on helping you with your next down payment lol

sorry to see that...good thing you got out of it ok....
What is in mind for the new ride, another mazda or going with AWD?

insurance is still trying to decide whether it's totalled or not, it's the second wreck i've had in the car, a got rear ended by some b**** in a volvo and now this also in the rear end, it'll never drive right again if they fix it, so while i don't wanna lose it, i don't want it back, just because it'll be loose as hell and the frame has to be ******. I'm more than likely getting the guages off and the exhaust, and the intake and the mbc. I will update you on whether i can get to them because the car is now in birmingham and i have no way to get up there. as for what car im going for i can't afford anything good. I assume that if it is totalled i will only be able to get about 10 for it so i'll prolly just get something like a jeep or somn. I just can't afford to mod anything at this point in my life. so i figure go practical. any suggestions?

Back