another new guy

BeLzImUt

:
Mazda P5
hi i got a 2003.5 canadian (im from quebec) red p5 and i just come here for a chance to win the ultimate mp3 hehe. my english sucks sorry cuz im a damn frenchie lol. so http://belz.monchar.com/ this si my p5.. injen cai and eibach spring will be installed this summer cuz i have a honda accord beater for the winter. sorry aain for my english i dont know if what i wrote have sence lol!

Welcome to the boards!
I'm aware that there are other Canucks on these forums, but I so rarely see them. Always great to see another Canadian P5.

Hello there from warm San Diego! Sorry, that was mean...Hey welcome!

( I love the fact that the "Honda" is the poor beater car that gets punished during winter, while the Mazda is protected and pampered, exactly how it should be!!!)

welcome here!dont worry about your english,you ll get use to it,and many guys here speaks french,including me!so welcome again!

Welcome aboard.....to the forum and your new addiction! (lol2)

Ah! un autre Qubcois avec un P5 rouge ;)!!! Welcome, I like your ride.

Tu es de la ville de Qubec?

BTW, RED IS THE FASTEST COLOR, DON'T BE FOOLED BY JEALOUS 22V's :)

Ah! un autre Qubcois avec un P5 rouge ;)!!! Welcome, I like your ride.

Tu es de la ville de Qubec?

BTW, RED IS THE FASTEST COLOR, DON'T BE FOOLED BY JEALOUS 22V's :)

Lol jvien de riviere-du-loup mais jdmnage a quebec set t. question davoir ue job mieu que icite hehe.

Welcome, neighbor to the north. Did you watch the NHL All-Star game? it was the best I've seen ever. I wish west would have won.

I lived in Buffalo Ny for 5 years and took many trips to canada. Its an awsome country. Oh and Heads right over the border gives the best tattoos.

thx for your comments guys .. yep i watched the all star game . east pwn =)
im looking for new rims. (black or bronze) 17" took many hour searching on many place but no 1 was on my taste :s . and bah for the translator .. i want to practice my english hehe

Lol jvien de riviere-du-loup mais jdmnage a quebec set t. question davoir ue job mieu que icite hehe.

oh lord... i dont know what they're saying!! (shady) its kinda like living here in SoCal with all the spanish speakers... lol. anyhow, welcome aboard! this site is amazing, with a lot of amazing people to go along with it... :)

yep i know .. i was looking this forum since some months. (bowdown)
and i think this winter will never end :( .. i miss my p5 so bad lol

Back