another new guy

speed3shon

:
2007 Mazdaspeed3
signed the paperwork today on my ms3...

its a black gt w/ navigation

payed 26k otd. MSRP was 26,400, deal ended up being 24,751+fees. this was with NCs rediculous tax...

wont pick it up for a week, after i get back from school... :(

i bought it prior to driving it, and it turned out better than i could have hoped for...

anyone know why the nav has a voice button but no voice command nav?

i had no intentions of modifying it, and hope to god i dont get sucked in...but i can see it happening... first will probably be xede if they get it PnP ready...

-shon

Welcome! Nice to see another BlackMica here. It's seriously the best color there is.

i love the black, and probably would have got it regardless, but i really wish they made it in that gunmetal that the cx7 and rx8 are made in...

speed3shon said:
signed the paperwork today on my ms3...

its a black gt w/ navigation

payed 26k otd. MSRP was 26,400, deal ended up being 24,751+fees. this was with NCs rediculous tax...

wont pick it up for a week, after i get back from school... :(

i bought it prior to driving it, and it turned out better than i could have hoped for...

anyone know why the nav has a voice button but no voice command nav?

i had no intentions of modifying it, and hope to god i dont get sucked in...but i can see it happening... first will probably be xede if they get it PnP ready...

-shon

Congrats, we have the same car! To answer your question I believe that the voice button is to prompt your navi to talk to you. I can't be sure because I turn voice off (I hate when it interrupts my music or conversation).

Great deal btw!

kokemon23 said:
Congrats, we have the same car! To answer your question I believe that the voice button is to prompt your navi to talk to you. I can't be sure because I turn voice off (I hate when it interrupts my music or conversation).
Actually, the voice button is quite useful for when you have voice off. Even with voice off, when you push the button Nancy tells you the next instruction. BTW, the volume she uses is the last volume that was set before setting it to off.

Back