Another kill on the street........

K-S-W

:
G35
Anyone run a 350z yet? Finally I did on Maynard drive in Cary yesterday. Yea I took him by half a car length. We stoped at James Jackson st. and talked a little. The speeds we got up too were about 85-90 mph.
He couldn't believe how quick the msp's were. Still the 350z looks sweet. Oh yea, he was stock. They run like low 14's right?

I haven't been to the track yet, but from what I run on the street I should hit low 14's.
Hell yea I am somewhat happy with the car now. Not bad for a daily driver. Yea I was actually going to trade the msp for a 350z, but since the race na don't think so.

My mods are 2.5 dp with highflow cat, custom 2.5 catback to 30 series flowmaster, turbohoses hardpipes, greddy bov, greddy ebc not hooked up, boost sceiences mbc running. Also carbon fiber ultralite boost and air and fuel. Boost set at 10psi. I can go to 12 to 13 psi with out fuel cut. I think 10 is safe...........
Cheap ass mods for some killer performance............

i always wondered what a flowmaster would sound like on a 4cyl? I had a 40 series on my ford ranger 3.0L V6 and it screamed. You could always hear me coming!

Yea they are diff.esp. with turbo rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. pop. rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Back