another big-ass texas meet?

lil_red_wagon

:
lil white p5
why don't we try to plan another texas mazda meet? i missed the last because of some bulls*** at work, so i would like to try to make the next one. anyone down? i'm not going to plan a drive out this time because it didn't work out at all last time. no one decided to request vacation time from work for a three day weekend, but no one checked to see what time we were all driving out.

why don't we try to plan another texas mazda meet? i missed the last because of some bulls*** at work, so i would like to try to make the next one. anyone down? i'm not going to plan a drive out this time because it didn't work out at all last time. no one decided to request vacation time from work for a three day weekend, but no one checked to see what time we were all driving out.

starting a new job which gives me every other weekend off, so depending on which one, I might be down for this.

I see said the blind man. . . might be really fun and a good way to show the little lady other sights of Texas. Hell she might say yes just cause it's near San Antone. She loves it there.

that's the rumor. they haven't gotten an exact date, but i just reminded them that there are plans in houston from april 2-4. not sure of any exact details, but you will definitely want to get out there a day early. the scenery is AWESOME late morning. i know a handful of people in the texas group from san antonio, so we can make it pretty big i am sure.

there's the austin crew now. it's going to be big, i think. three sisters is a fun run. i need to tune up the car to handle the twistys a little better.

txmeet.jpg

I wish I could of met up with some of the Mazda clubs before mine got hydrolocked.

Mmmm hopefully this summer it will happen, then I could show off my new Turbo MP3

why wait. . . just check out the Project M threads on here and see when is the next time we all meet up. I'm sure that we would love to have MSP and MP3's in the crew.

Back