Another BC MazdaMadness Pics Post (56K RIP)

(thumb) nice pics! maybe next time you could throw in a few of some blue and yellow proteges, lol... j/k all of the cars look great.

I hope you guys enjoy the pics.
I will be pulling these pics soon cause I need my web hosting space to do other things.
I don't know where else can I upload these pics and keep them there as long as possible. I could have put them in my yahoo briefcase but it won't allow me hotlink the pics directly to here.
Anyway, I will probably keep them up here until Monday.

Whos Black MSP with all the engine bay work done to it...that likes tight

1 pic of titaniums....what a shame.

Some damn nice cars up there though. nice to see some creative shots. I see there is no shortage of blue/yella p5's up there :)

I got to ask this though. Why take the time to line up so many nice cars, and then take 2 basically stock p5's, put the sideways, and block the other 4 cars behind them?

DOH!

DSCN3900.jpg

The silver p5 is far from stock. The owner wanted to make it look stock but it's one of the true sleeper's of the whole bunch.

Newf said:

Some damn nice cars up there though. nice to see some creative shots. I see there is no shortage of blue/yella p5's up there :)

I got to ask this though. Why take the time to line up so many nice cars, and then take 2 basically stock p5's, put the sideways, and block the other 4 cars behind them?

DOH!

DSCN3900.jpg

that's not really point. Nice car and all, but it would have been a really REALLY great shot if those cars weren't there. Or at least turned differently.

I'm just picky with pics. Don't take me to seriously

Thanks man, i agree with you we should have arranged it better. As you can see our organizational skills suck ass :p

Newf said:
that's not really point. Nice car and all, but it would have been a really REALLY great shot if those cars weren't there. Or at least turned differently.

Newf said:

DOH!

DSCN3900.jpg
Cause some rare color P5 people might have thought they were being left out, LOL!

Newf said:

Well, I do have a pics without the red and silver P5.
Just Blue+yellow and the 3 white in the front.

Here you go! Take you pick. Or ask me for more.
Blue + yellow only
Blue +yellow + white
Blue + yellow +white +orange
Blue +yellow +white + grey
Blue +yellow +white +grey +silver and red.

DSCN3879.jpg

DSCN3881.jpg

That silver one isn't that stock. MP3 wheels, JDM tails, MSP lip...and a drop..That's what I can see so far.

Great pics, I like the laser blue 5 with the MSP lip. I just bought a lip....

Any more of the blue 5 w/ MSP lip?
(cool)

Back