Another 2003 Black MSP gone

i sympathize, they're fixing mine and i have to get rid of it, i was at fault so my insurance is now approx 10k a year, (5 tickets 1 accident, 17 years old) so i gotta buy somethign to put PIP and liability on, unless i can get a bank loan to pay off the car nad then "PIP and liability" te msp. good luck, stay away from BMW's my dad's owned them all his life, motor will last forever, electronics are teh suckn3ss, i would suggest maybe a WRX or something along those lines, i'm not gonna say look for an SRT-4 because i'll get banned from the forum. lol (flame-suit on)

sorry bout the car but get an integra gsr, its reliable, whole lot of parts, bmw is too expensive to maintain if u don;t have the funds

sickspeed94 said:
i sympathize, they're fixing mine and i have to get rid of it, i was at fault so my insurance is now approx 10k a year, (5 tickets 1 accident, 17 years old) so i gotta buy somethign to put PIP and liability on, unless i can get a bank loan to pay off the car nad then "PIP and liability" te msp.
you, my friend, need tos start taking the BUS (boom07)

I swear, at this rate, by 2007, there will about 3 msps left. I just hope mine is one of them. :(

Anyways, at least you'll get some money for a new car out of it.. stupid uninsured driver, her life is gonna be a mess for a long time now.

1997 M3 0-60 6.8 AND 1/4 MILE 14.8 car and driver

easily could be taken by a mazdaspeed at any given light, it could go either way.

and not exactly a smart choice for the budget buyer at 20 large for used stock cars with 50K on the clock. and no warranty. a gs-r, civic si, or 240sx all post similar numbers for half the price or less, with cheap mods a plenty.

Yeah, I will miss the MSP for sure, it was a great car, and my first turbo car. I just wanted to say thanks to everyone on here, I didnt post much, but I did learn a lot about boosted cars on here. I doubt I will buy it back from the insurance company, due to financial reasons, unless they make me a real goo offer.
I really did want to beat the $hit out of the other driver, but I kept my calm, and realized it would not fix my car. I hope to hear what they are going to pay me for it on Monday, so Ill keep you all informed.

I work in Norwood Ohio, and like in Northern Kentucky. I have seen a few people with MSP's running around, and always wondered if they were on the forum. If you saw My black MSP with 5% limo tint, and it was thumpin, it was most likely me. I just wish I could have made it to a meet before it was trashed. I usually see a couple MSP's driving down 71 in the mornings, I know Ive seen a silver one a few times on 71, and I want to say I have seen a yellow one as well.

I have a few parts that I bought for it if anyone is interested. A Autometer boost guage, a MBC, things of that nature. I dont think I will be needed them in my next car.

Ill be around, the forum's have changed so much since I got my MSP last year, Ill be around no matter what I buy. Thanks again to everyone.

Last edited:
wolverine....get the mazda emblem off the front grill. ill pay you for it...theyd never notice it gone!!

look into a new Scion Tc.
they now come supercharged with TRD superchargers from the dealer for less than $20k

Well, I just thought Id let you all know that the insurance company ended up paying me 17,314.50 for my car. i guess thats not to bad. I could have never gotton that on trade. Well, I still havent made up my mind on my next purchase, but thanks for all the good ideas.

glad to see that things worked out ok.....no matter what you get you are still welcome to come to our TristateProtege's meets...we don't care what you drive, its all in good fun. :)

haha update! my insurance may not go up as much as i thought it would might keep the speed!!!

PS michaganspeed, KILLER Avatar!

01Se_to_03MSP said:
glad to see that things worked out ok.....no matter what you get you are still welcome to come to our TristateProtege's meets...we don't care what you drive, its all in good fun. :)
Sounds good, just make sure to PM me with the dates of the meets. I would love to come out.. Do you have any plans in the future for a meet?? I hope to be driving my new ride within a week or so.

Well, being now about 2 months since the accident, I have finally gotton everything taken car of. Here is a link to some of the pictures of the car:

http://www.mu-net.org/mike/cars/Mazdaspeed/http://www.mu-net.org/mike/mazdaspeed/

I went out and bought a 95 BMW M3. let me just tell you this car is awesome. I do miss the MSP, but I cant tell you how much I missed rear wheel drive. Ill still be around evey here and now, but I just wanted to show everyone the pics of the old MSP.

Last edited:
Back