Another 2003 Black MSP gone

Well, last Tuesday I was hit head on waiting for a light to turn green. The girl driving the other car said that she fell asleep and that is why she crossed the center line. Allstate said that the vehicle is totalled. She hit me about 45 mph and pushed me back around 45 feet. The thing that the insurance said totalled it out was the fact that she spun around and hit my rear as well. I walked away with just a burn on my forearm from the airbag. I guess the pictures will show more.

Attachments

• MSP - Front 2.jpg
    MSP - Front 2.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 303
  • MSP - Front 3.jpg
    MSP - Front 3.jpg
    252.1 KB · Views: 301
  • MSP - Front.jpg
    MSP - Front.jpg
    281.6 KB · Views: 283
  • MSP - Interior 2.JPG
    MSP - Interior 2.JPG
    172.7 KB · Views: 233
  • MSP - Interior.JPG
    MSP - Interior.JPG
    164 KB · Views: 230
Well, I just found out today that she let her insurance run out. Good thing for me that I have Unisured motorist protection for up to $100,000. So I guess Allstate is going to pay me the money, and then go after her themselves. It just keeps getting worse... Its bad enough that my car is toast.

I thought long and hard since Tuesday on what I am going to do next. I did love my MSP, but with all the little problems here and there, makes me want to look for something else. To bad all the parts I put in the MSP wont work in the car I am looking at.

I am looking into a 1997 BMW M3. I want something that is competitive with the MSP. That should be a little better, but I really miss my MSP already. If I could find one locally new, I would prolly buy another, but I'd rather not get a new one.

damn the msps are falling down like flies.

As for the M3, make sure that you have enough funds for repairs. Parts for that car isn't cheap. My friends m3 has both window regulators go at 600 dollars per window. They are far from reliable and would have to wait for parts.

Damn those pics almost made me cry. Sorry about the car and just be glad you walked away.
albert

Sorry to hear that . I think I have seen you around before. I'm glad that you are ok

Glad to see your all right, but I would stay away from the M3, it's expensive and mods are equally expensive, plus I beat one in a drag with my stock MSP, while delivering pizzas, with my Pizza Joint sign on the roof. Now he did have his girlfriend in the passengers seat (added wieght, but not that much (the guys was driving a bimmer so she was hot)), but he did get beat, barely (we were neck and neck for over a 1/4 mile with me just ahead by a half car length when he backed off.)

But bottom line is, he had to explain to that hot chick, why the pizza guy wasted him...at least she got to ask the question while sitting in leather.

I would go with a low milage Nissan 240SX. tons of mods and cheaper by far...just something to think about.

man i am sorry to see a black one go.

I know it is terrible to do but if there is any way you can grab the driver side headlight ill take it.

Sorry again man.

-B

Sorry about your mishap, at first i thought it was just the front bumper, when i wrecked mine and had the rim in the car..::sigh::...but look at the bright side, you have an altezza now.... hehe

sry bout ur car man, i love mine too, i dunno what i would do if it got messed up, i flipped out when i got a tiny scratch on my bumper

but if u still got the car and u are tryin te get rid of parts let me kno please

Back