Android Torque Program Idle Sats

CHIQLES

Contributor
:
mazdaspeed protege #0403
So a Few people on the forum have the torque program so I figured we could post some info as base numbers so we could trouble shoot and share Ideas..

COOLANT TEMPERATURE-167f
ENGINE LOAD-21.18%-21.96%
ENGINE RPM 768.-734.25
FUEL TRIM BANK 1 LONG TERM- 3.12%-3.91%
FUEL TRIM BANK 1 SENSOR - 0.78
AIR INTAKE- 75.2f
MAF-2.5G/S
02VOLT BANK 1 SENSOR 1 - .06V
02VOLT BANK 1 SENSOR 2 - .45V
THROTTLE POSITION MANIFOLD - 12.16%
TIMING ADVANCE 0
FANS KICK ON AT 206.6 RUN FOR 35 SEC TEMPERATURE DROPS TO 195.8

Well I hope this helps someone For thoughs who have the pogram post your idle info so we can compare.. also lets sync our car profile so we all have the same settings

throttle position, load, and rpm seem high to me (from my limited memory of whats normal) but the rest looks very good. it would make sense if one of those is high that they all are.

maybe my settings are wrong i have the volumetric efficiency set at 85%

another thing that maybe effecting thoughs numbers is that I adjusted the screws on the throttle in order to fix my idle and rpm drop durring shifts

there at the the throttle its a allen with a nut i belive ill have to check later..

i would wait to mess with it ill do a how to by the end of the day with pics

Here are mine from what i can see. How can you tell what temps the fan kick on by the app?

Idle RPMS: 682 to 706
Throttle Position: 10.6
Fuel Trim: -0.8 to -2.3
Timing Advance: 8.0 to 12.5
Engine Load: 25.5%
Coolant Temp: 95.0C
MAF: 2.6g/s
Intake Temp: 65.0C

I just pretty much just watch the temp then listen mine kickon at 204-206 then goes for about 30sec...

tps and load do seem a little high, but if you messed with the throttle adjustment then that would make sense. Also, did you have any accessories on? A/C, defrost, headlights, stereo, etc.

tps and load do seem a little high, but if you messed with the throttle adjustment then that would make sense. Also, did you have any accessories on? A/C, defrost, headlights, stereo, etc.

Radio maybe (amp and sub), but i know the AC wasn't, also headlights were on.

RL=http://s388.photobucket.com/user/chiqles/media/screenshot%201_zpsp4rb4rv1.jpg.html]
screenshot%201_zpsp4rb4rv1.jpg
[/URL]

Latest posts

Back